Saturday, November 10, 2007

ooh ooh

I just saw David Cross at the super market. He's quite the gentleman, let me go ahead of him through the doors and all. Whenever I see celebrities I try to be respectful of thier space; I don't run at them slobbering for an autograph. I smile a little like I am saying "don't worry I'll keep your secret." I know who they are, they ( I imagine) know who I am, we can share a quick wink and move on.
Like the time I saw Richard Pryor at the farmer's market. He looked a bit run down and had a bag stuck on his foot and rather than making a fuss I just gave him a little nod and let him be.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger ashtanga en cevennes said...

thinking of you, my dear...

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger ashtanga en cevennes said...

oh, barb michelen got you too. She's everywhere these days. Hrm.

Happy New Year, baby. I hope it's full of positives. I miss you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home