Wednesday, February 21, 2007

well the cat is out of the bag


We weren't planning on announcing our new name until this Saturday at our big naming party but the sign guys put the signs up early so uh welcome to Ethos Yoga. Our official name is Ethos Center for Yoga and Therapeutic Arts, but all worthy things (and girls) should have nicknames so Ethos Yoga for short. I have already explained so many times why this name is perfect that I honestly don't have the energy to do it again, so just take my word for it, even if you don't like Ethos at first, know that with time you will love it. In a few weeks you'll be wanting to name yourself Ethos but you can't because we will own the trademark and we will sue you.


In other news, its lovely and warm. Maybe 35 or so and I went out with just a jacket. I was walking Lois (V.I.B) down the alley and the warm weather had drawn out the young punks (we only have 4 or 5 in Holly) to smoke and see who could say "Fuck" the loudest. It made me nostalgic for my youth. Also I just downloaded a BNL album that was the sound track for my sweet 16-18 and have been screaming it in the shower ever since. The spring always has this affect on me, I want to drive around with my hands out the window and fall deeply in love with my friends. Nobody knows as much as us.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger ashtanga en cevennes said...

Hi Chuck!

We'll be back in time! The flight is tomorrow afternoon. What time should we be there?

xo

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger ashtanga en cevennes said...

Hi Chuck!

We'll be back in time! The flight is tomorrow afternoon. What time should we be there?

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home